This is an awesome opportunity to turn your hobby into a business! Be brave, take the leap into entrepreneurship at this Local First event…
PITCH YOUR PRODUCTS TO LOCAL BUYERS
Local First is excited to announce the first annual Local FirstArizona/Bashas’ Family of Stores Vendor Fair – a great opportunity for our local food producers and handicrafters! Local First is partnering with Bashas’ Family of Stores to hold a buying fair for our members, Friday, August 31st. Member vendors interested in selling their products at AJ’s Fine Foods, Bashas’ and Food City should join in this exciting collaboration! There will be Bashas’ buyers on hand from several different departments.
- Participants must be food or beverage producers, producers of local health and beauty lines or gift vendors. You are not eligible if Bashas’, AJ’s or Food City currently stocks your products UNLESS you have a new line or product they do not currently carry at any Bashas’ Family Stores.
- Participation is free to Local First Arizona members. If you are not a member, your business must be a locally owned, based in Arizona and meet Local First membership guidelines.
- There will also be a $50 fee to attend for non-members. Your business can also become a member of Local First Arizona and attend for free.
- Participants must be able to provide samples at the fair, must have business cards to hand out, must have production capability information ready for buyers. We suggest signage and banners as well. Put your best sales team on it! Each vendor will be supplied one 6 foot table.
- Space is very limited for this event and is on a first-come, first-served basis. You must register for this event in order to attend – no walk-ins will be accepted.